Monday 7 December 2015

Monday evening fun

Good Evening to everyone :)
Some areas of the UK are heavily under water and it's such a shame with only a few weeks to go until Christmas.
Wishing all my crafty friends in those areas well and stay safe.

I have been working on stock for shows and also finishing off the last few orders for Christmas over the last few days.
Here is a Girlie card I have made this evening.
It is made using a gorgeous Saturated Canary Image

Lighting isn't great this evening unfortunately :(
I have coloured her with Letraset Promarkers and added Dovecraft Glitter glue onto some elements of the image.
The backing elements are:
Pink Polka dot is by Anne-Marie Designs
Winter wonderland sheet is by Kanban Crafts - Available from Aspire Crafts.co.uk
Glitter Pink Tape is from Express Your Shelves craft shop

I little of pink glitter at the festive time.
Have a great week 
Hugs
Tracey xx

1 comment: