Tuesday 15 December 2015

Feeling the love and getting ready for Valentine's Day - Sami Stamps Blog Challenge Entry

Good Evening and I felt like I should be entering more blog challenges and so I decided to start with this one tonight. 

Sami Stamps have a challenge as you can see Use red being the theme.


So I went over and purchased a couple of digital stamps to use ( I have used Sami Stamps before on a Glitter N Sparkle Challenge and I know how great they are)
I decided for this challenge I wanted to start my Valentine's Cards so here is the start of the project.


I have decided to create a neat 6" x 6" card and have used the following items:
Kaiser Crafts Curiosity Paper Pad ( Pin stripe panel)
First Edition J'adore Paper Pad


Now the image I purchased is called On Your Arm


I have coloured the couple with my Promarkers:
Berry & Poppy Red for the Dress
Raw Sienna and Burnt Sienna for the lady's Hair
Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink for skin on both
Burnt Sienna on His Hair
Black on the suit and Blender pen for effect.

I have matted and layered the backings and 3d foamed the couple on to the card.
I have used a wooden fleur de lis, Black satin ribbon and finished the card off with a 'Love' sentiment ( Art Impressions Stamp) stamped on paper from the First Edition J'adore pad and I have cut to make a pennant shape and again fixed that with foam sticky fixers too.

Sami Stamps have some absolutely stunning digital images for you to purchase and even have a few freebies too.
To join follow the link above too.
Fingers crossed the Sami Stamps team will like my design.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Tracey
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment