Friday 11 December 2015

Ho Ho Ho, It's a lot like Christmas around here

Good Morning everyone,

Well in 2 weeks time it will be the fabulous Christmas Day and the kids will be happily playing and the house will look like a paper recycling depot :)

I have managed to finish nearly all my orders for cards so that's great.

Here are a few of my favourites from this years makes:





These are made using a mixture of products from leading craft suppliers like Kanban CraftsWoodware Crafts and also leading Digital stamp supplier called Bugaboo Stamps.

Please also note I have also found out that all my Blog comments on everyone's blogs are not posting so all the comments for DT's etc have not worked :( I'm so sorry, I have been liking so many and commenting and for some reason nothings is publishing, I am trying to work on it but we are drawing a blank and asking other bloggers for help. If you have any ideas do let me know so we can try them.

Wishing you a great weekend
Hugs
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment