Sunday 6 December 2015

Glitter N Sparkle Week #166 Anything Goes week - Winter Fae from Morgan's Art World

Good Morning and welcome to week # 166 of the Glitter N Sparkle challenge Blog

This week it's a 'Anything goes' week which is always very popular and I was lucky enough to get a gorgeous Morgan's Artworld called Winter Fae


A great winter digital image isn't it? 
I have coloured it with my Promarkers and here is the list of items used.
Coat - Peony, Rose Pink & Tropical Orchid
Hood & Cuffs on the coat - Oasis & Verdigris 
Hair - Cocoa & Walnut
Skin - Blush, Saffron & pastel Pink
Lips - Peony Pink
Stars - Mustard
Outlined: With Cool Grey 1


Here is the  finished card that I have made using the image.


I have used a white card stock folded to make the square card blank,
Dusky pink card cut to 14.8cm x 14.8cm - from Limetree Craft
Winter wonderland card backing is cut to 12.8cm x 12.8cm and is from Kanban Crafts
Pearls are from my stash
Foam snowflake is from a pack of shapes from Wilkinson's hardware home store in the UK
Ribbon is from Meiflower Crafts
Sentiment is stamped on a Stampin Up punch shape and the stamp is by Kanban Crafts also.

Love this card such fun and with a cute winter feel.

To join in the blog challenge just pop along to Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and add your linky.
Good Luck and I can't wait to see what you all create.
Winter Hugs
Tracey xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi There. I couldn't find an email address to contact you. Would you please email me at mawgdesigner@gmail.com. Thanks Lisa DT Morgan's ArtWorld

    ReplyDelete