Sunday 8 May 2016

Week 187 - All Dressed up Image for Glitter N Sparkles - One for the Ladies

Good Morning and welcome to this week's Glitter N Sparkle Challenge
This week's theme is

One for the Ladies

I was luckily enough to be given the chance to choose an image from 
This is the digital image that myself and one of the team got to work with, aren't they a super cute trio of ladies

Following is my actual card that I have made using the image



I arranged them on the computer with the intention of doing a scene, which worked really well when I printed in and made started using the inks and dry baby wipes to create a seaside scene.
I wanted to make the card bright and sunny like the summer holidays were already here. So I chose Promarker colours such as Lime twist, Hot Pink and Sunflower yellow.
Skin is done with Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Hair is done with Burnt Sienna and Cinnamon

I continued the colour scheme with the backing elements and ribbon.
All finished off with a Sentiment from a Stampin Up set.

If you would like to enter and be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes from our sponsors this week then pop over to Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and join in the fun
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracey
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment