Saturday 14 May 2016

Morgan's Artworld - Add Sparkle Challenge Dt sample

It's Team B's turn again over on the Morgan's Artworld Blog
And this fortnight's brief is

Add Sparkle




I chose a lovely fairy design and coloured her with very simple tones


Mainly using Promarkers I used : Pastel Green & Soft Green
Pear Green on the stems
Ivory for the body of the dress
Skin - Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Hair - Sandstone & Cinnamon

 The brief asked for sparkle so I have add sparkle to all the flowers, added a sparkly ribbon buckle and also used glitter white card stock as a layer.

I love the colours on this one and I used my favourite polka dots too.

To join in the challenge just pop over to Morgan's Art World Blog
We'd love to see your fantastic creations
Crafty Hugs
Tracey  C
DT at Morgan's Art World

No comments:

Post a Comment