Sunday 22 May 2016

Glitter N Sparkle - Week 189 - Anything Goes week - The Stamping Boutique Sponsor

Wow, another week  is almost over and this weeks Glitter N Sparkle Challenge is one of our most popular themes and is 
Anything Goes week

One of this weeks sponsors is the fabulous The Stamping Boutique and I was very lucky to get to choose from their amazing selection of digi's
I chose:

I thought it was such a  fun image to work with and would work really well on a larger card size.
Here is what I came up with

I have coloured this image in using Promarkers:
Horse: Cinnamon & Burnt Sienna
Tail & Mane: Sandstone & Praline
Saddle & Bridal : Henna
Blanket: Grey Green
Skin : Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Hair: Burnt Sienna
Jumps: Lipstick Red
Rider's t-shirt : Cardinal Red
Grass: Pear Green & Marsh Green

I made a large 8" x 8" card blank from a sheet of A3 card stock, next I used a Stampin Up Stamp set which included the apple and used memento ink to stamp the apple border on the card blank. I also stamped and extra 2 on a scrap piece of card to use as embellishments.
I have matted and layered the image with coordinating papers and card stock colours.
The final pieces were to add the apples and then the sentiment which is a Woodware Crafts Stamp set called Make a Wish.

I love these fun cartoon like digital images, if you would like to win some of these great images or soem from our other sponsors then pop over to Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and add your entry using the linky.

Have a great Sunday
Tracey
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment