Friday 22 January 2016

Morgan's Artworld Guest Designer for January

Good Morning and welcome to my special post today
This month I have been asked to be the Guest Designer over at Morgan's Artworld Blog
Which then transformed into a more permanent role starting from February.

So here is the card that I have made using one of the amazing images from the website: Morgan's Fae creations
I chose this field mice image to colour and used a very spring colour theme to brighten to dull winter season. I love how it came out and hopefully you will too.



Closer up version of the image which was coloured with letraset Promarkers.


I couldn't help myself and had to add some ribbons and flowers to tie in with the theme and also the colours. here is a close up of the paper flowers which I have curled the wire around my embossing tool to give a curled wire detail.

For my article and introduction on the Morgan's Art World blog follow this link and pop over and say hi to the team.

Looking forward to working with team over the year.
Hugs
Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment