Sunday 3 January 2016

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Week - Anything Goes - The Stamping Boutique Image - Carousel.


Good Morning and welcome to my blog this week. It's been a funny old week with Christmas and New Year and it's nice to get back to work and designing some new cards.

This weeks Glitter N Sparkle Challenge is all about 'Anything Goes' and I was lucky enough to be given a choice from the amazing The Stamping Boutique which with their brilliant selection of digi's it was hard work picking something. I fancied something a bit different and the Carousel image caught my eye (Carousel Image) I printed it quite big so that I could make a nice 8"x 8" sized card.
Here is my card below in all it's glory.


I have been trying out my Copic markers this time rather than Promarkers as I have been on a couple of lessons on how to improve my techniques with Kit & Clowder, still playing around but very happy with the overall appearance so far.


Colours Used are:
YR02, YR15, YR20 & YR21 - Mane & Tail
BG01, BG09, BG72 - Ribbons
BV00, BV08, V09 - Saddle
E33,  E29, E25  - Horse
R29 Pole, Hoofs & Lace.


The rest of the card is made up using a A3 White card sheet cut to size, Kanban Crafts Fresh Autumn Basics paper pad ( Orange zigzags), Red Polka distressed paper from a pad by Recollections which I purchased from TKMaxx, Off cuts of Yellow polka dot paper die cut & punched from accents, lilac buttons which I added orange ribbon and tied for effect. Finally to add to the funfair aspect of the card I made my own Admit one ticket .

I love the card and it's full of bright colour and fun. 
Don't forget to Join my blog for more cards and the latest updates in the crafting world.
To join in on the fun over at Glitter N Sparkle and see our new Design Team members work too then pop over and don't forget it's an anything goes week so you have the freedom to create anything.

Happy Crafting and a Happy New Year to you all
Hugs
Tracey 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment