Sunday 24 April 2016

Glitter N Sparkle Week 185 - Anything Goes challenge - imagine that digi stamps

Good Morning and welcome to this weeks challenge over at Glitter N Sparkle which is all about 
'Anything Goes'

Well this is a fun week as anything goes mean we have free choice of images and ideas ;)
Here is my card that I have made using a Imagine That Digital Images

I wanted to create something bright and colourful and this is my sample.

The image is coloured in Promarkers:
Moss
Summer Sun
Fuchsia Pink
Mulberry
Cool Aqua
Pastel Green

The backing paper is a Kanban Crafts from the recent Silhouette collection they released.
The Lime green corners are from a Katy Sue Mould and made using Martha Stewart air dry clay which I coloured using distress ink.
The sentiment is a Stampin Up set
I finished the card off by adding green pearls to the frame of the image.

Love this card it is such fun and nice and bright.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning some gorgeous new digital stamps then pop over to Glitter N Sparkle blog and add your entry into the Anything goes theme.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracey
xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment