Sunday 10 April 2016

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Week: 183 Sun, moon or Stars


Good morning, and welcome to this week's Glitter N Sparkle Challenge which this week the theme is all about:
Moon, Stars or Sun

What a great theme and I have to say I instantly had an idea for this theme and was lucky enough to be given Beccy's Place Digital Images to choose images from.

I fell in love with the Cattitude images and I got this very cute cat image to use on this card
Here is what I have made:

'Cats on Wall under the stars'

I printed 3 different sized cats and then coloured them with promarkers:
Simply used - Raw sienna, Cinnamon, Burnt Sienna and Cool Grey 5

The backing is simply made with silver stamped stars, hand drawn moon and then I added some black star paper clips which are from IKEA. The wall panel is a backing sheet by Kanban Crafts, which I have stamped the 'Moon' sentiment by Docrafts.

It's been a very fun theme and I can imagine we are going to have some fantastic entries over at Glitter N Sparkle
I look forward to seeing all your entries.

Hugs
Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment