Sunday 11 October 2015

Glitter N Sparkle Week 158 - Use Pink - Aurella Art Image

Wow, where has that week gone?
It's been very busy here at Unicorn Crafts Head quarters, with orders, samples and design team  work.

Also we have been choosing our Competition winners from the birthday week.
The winner for my Blog Candy is Nikki C :) Well Done Nikki xx

This Weeks Glitter n Sparkle challenge is all about Pink, we were all given our Digi's and had to incorporate pink in to the design.

My Digital image is a by an amazing artist Aurella Art and called Fantasy Mermaid
Here is my finished card.

I coloured the image using Promarker Pens and focused on normal colours for the digi and decided to incorporate the pink in to the rest of the card.

Colours Used on this project were:
Hair - Cool Grey 5 & Black
Skin - Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Koi Karp - Satin, Sunflower, Cool Grey 5, Burnt Orange, Apricot
I decided to use Glossy Accents on the fish to make them look like they were wet.


Backing papers were from Kanban Crafts Belle De Fleur Paper pad La Rose.
Sentiments were either hand stamped or from the sentiments pad also from Belle De Fleur range by Kanban Crafts 

If you would like to win some amazing digital images then why not join in the fun at Glitter N Sparkle Blog Challenge and enter a creation using the theme something 'Pink'

Good Luck and Thanks for looking
Hugs
Tracey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey I wanted to pop by and thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment it is much appreciated. Tracey this is absolutely gorgeous the image is a beauty I love the background card you have used with the silver swirls a very pretty card, I love Kanban stuff I have quite a bit of it that I am using for Christmas cards it is so lovely to work with.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete