Thursday 22 October 2015

Cute and cuddly Christmas Card - Kanban Crafts Betsie Bob Stamps


Good Morning, It's a bit autumnal out there wind and leaves everywhere, so I'm tucked up in my office making some gorgeous cards.
I have one for you now, it's a large card this time and measures 8"x8" and is made using Kanban Crafts Betsie Bob Stamp set - called Across the Miles. The stamp was originally released in 2010 so it's an oldie but a goodie.

It stamps so well, I have used Memento Black Tuxedo Ink on normal white card stock and coloured using Letraset Promarker pens.


Here is a close up of the finished image using on the card. Below is the stages of colouring for you in case you'd like to have a go too.








I have layered the image using the Kanban Crafts Card stock that came with the stamp set, added matching ribbon from Meiflower Crafts, glitter washi tape from Express Yourshelves Crafts shop in Coventry and a Wooden snowflake from my local Hobbycraft store.


A fun and cute Christmas card.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Tracey xxx


2 comments: