Saturday 15 March 2014

My ABC Challenge entry - H is for Hair


Today I am entering the ABC blog challenge with the theme os H is for Hair.
Our brief is obviously to use our skills with hair design. I decided to go for a Magnolia Tilda Design for this entry.


I coloured the hair with promarkers and used the colours - Sandstone, caramel & Burnt Sienna and added White marks using a Stampin up chalk marker.


Then the skin which I used Blush, Saffron and Pastel Pink.


I decided to create a wedding scene so used the Magnolia Swedish Scene Back ground stamp as I think it looks like a church in the scene. I coloured again used promakers - Burnt Sienna, Umber, Warm Grey3, Caramel, Grass, lush green, Meadow Green, Apple, Cool grey 1 & 3, Terracotta and a mix of colours for the stainglass windows.

I had a delivery from Wild Orchid Crafts this morning so perfect timing for the flowers that I used which are Carnations, Gardenia's and tiny roses and finished with some pearls.


I used First Edition Blank Canvas backing paper and then using a piece of Stampin up Crisp Cantaloupe Peach card stock which I embossed using a craft concepts Budding Vine folder. The sentiment is a Woodware rubber stamp.

I hope they like the card over @ ABC Challenge :)

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card, love the scene and her hair. Thank you for sharing with us over at ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xx

    ReplyDelete