Friday 7 March 2014

Meljen Designs Challenge Blog Hop Entry - Celebration

What could be better than celebrating the safe arrival of a new baby. I love making cards for these special events. 
Today I have for you a card to welcome a little boy into the world and have used the very cute bunny image from the very talented Melissa Jenkins. Her blog challenge this time was also 'celebration' and also a blog hop so i thought I'd enter this card.

The rabbit ( Fluffy Bunny )  available from www.meljensdesigns.com has been coloured using promarkers and I have used Anne Marie Designs polka dot card for the background layering. I have accompanied the rabbit with a cute pram which is by Magnolia Rubbert stamps and embellishment with a sentiment and my favourite items of all time Buttons :)
Hope they like my entry
Thanks
Tracey
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey, your card is just lovely. That bunny image is soooo cute and perfect to welcome a little boy to the world. I love the polka dot paper and the buttons you added are a great addition. What a wonderful card. I'm sure the new parents will be thrilled with it.

    Thanks for playing along at Meljen's for our 200th Challenge this week. Good luck.

    Lynn, Guest Designer, Meljen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Fluffy Bunny is soooo cute!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs for this special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card and one of the best celebrations! Love the dots and buttons. Two of my favorite things!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Celebration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete