Friday, 7 March 2014

Meljen Designs Challenge Blog Hop Entry - Celebration

What could be better than celebrating the safe arrival of a new baby. I love making cards for these special events. 
Today I have for you a card to welcome a little boy into the world and have used the very cute bunny image from the very talented Melissa Jenkins. Her blog challenge this time was also 'celebration' and also a blog hop so i thought I'd enter this card.

The rabbit ( Fluffy Bunny )  available from www.meljensdesigns.com has been coloured using promarkers and I have used Anne Marie Designs polka dot card for the background layering. I have accompanied the rabbit with a cute pram which is by Magnolia Rubbert stamps and embellishment with a sentiment and my favourite items of all time Buttons :)
Hope they like my entry
Thanks
Tracey
xx