Wednesday 17 January 2018

Designing Samples for Hobbycraft Coventry

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This week I have been  keeping myself busy by making inspiration samples for my local Hobbycraft store here in Coventry.
I have worked with Simon and his team for nearly 2 years now making samples for new collections or to promote some of their products.
This week I was given the new seasonal papercraft ranges to create with from Trimcraft & Dovecraft. Here are a few of the samples I have made so far using their Hearts & Crosses and also the Mum in a Million ranges.
Paper Mache Magnet hearts decorated up with the Hearts & Crosses range.

7x5" card blank (£5 for 50 cards) and decorated with the Valentine's range and using a thick satin ribbon

I learnt a new technique for this one and made this 3d Diamond fold card which folds flat. 

A selection of the Mother's day cards I have made using the Mum in a Million ranges.  We've got an easel fold card, an a5 split folding card and a simple 7x5" card with washi tape and layered paper flowers. 

And finally for today I have taken a Paper Mache Heart box which I've covered with 180gsm card stock from the store, added pale aqua satin ribbon, coordinating washi tape from the collection Mum in a Million. Then I've made a topper for the lid to match. This would make a lovely gift box or keepsake for any mum.

All these samples will be on display and shown on the stores Twitter page over the coming weeks.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment