Sunday 1 November 2015

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Week 161 Lacy Sunshine Stamps - Anything Goes theme

Welcome on this foggy chilly Sunday morning and it's the 1st of November already.
Wow where did October go.
Well it was certainly a busy month with samples for Kanban Crafts and also the weekly challenges for Glitter N Sparkle.

I'm sure this month will be fun filled too.


This week I got given a Lacy Sunshine Stamp

This Digital Stamp is called Victorian Emily is amazing and great to colour.


I have used Letraset Promarkers on this image and here is the list of colours:
Lipstick & Berry Red - Coat, Bows, Brolly & Flowers
Green & Blender Pen - Dress & Hat
Green Shoots - Extras
Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink - Skin
Cocoa & Burnt Sienna - Hair

I have added tiny gems for added effect on the image.


The card is layered with green snowflake patterned card by Kanban Crafts, Red plain card from my stash, Stripy paper straw from Etsy, Poinsettia is from my local Hobbycraft store.

I will be buying more of these great images for my fairy collection from Lacy Sunshine Stamps in the near future.

If you want to join in and to be in with a chance of winning some of these brilliantly cute images then pop over to the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and join in the fun.

Thanks for looking, don't forget to join my blog for up to date blogs and info 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment: