Friday 28 August 2015

Mythical Cards using Jeremiah Ketner Digital Images from Craftsandme


Good afternoon from the Unicorn Crafts Head quarters, I finally got around to purchasing some new images this week and I was recommended this wonderful designer Jeremiah Ketner and popped over to CraftsandMe and purchased these two designs.
The blue one is called Here Kitty Kitty and I have coloured her using Promarker pens. 
The black border is from the Pound shop store in my local town and finished with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and pearls from Ebay.


The second set of cards is using the Dragonfly Digital Stamp which is a new release.


I have coloured her in with my promarker pens again but decided on a purple hair colour.


I love to add dimension and on both the Dragonfly ladies I have used Glossy Accents on the Dragonfly necklaces and her eyes.


I have kept these designs very simple so as to let the image stand out.


Stunning designs by Jeremiah Ketner and you can also purchase them from the Etsy store also.

Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card !!!!! Love everything about it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trasey these are beautiful and gorgeous cards
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ladies for your comments ;) Love these images

    ReplyDelete