Friday 10 July 2015

Back with a bang

It's been a funny old week as last weeks storm took out our broadband and the Sky TV box, so it's been a quiet on-line week but I have been busy behind the scenes making and creating.

I have been using the wonderful Belle de Fleur kit which Kanban released the other week and here are a few of my latest creations.

Here is the first of my makes - I created 2 Pop up box cards and used the Belle de Fleur backing papers, toppers, butterflies, clocks and sentiments
I used pearls and gems to add some extra wow factors to them.


Square card blank that went slightly wrong when I started so I decided to use the piece I had to cut off an made a smaller piece / front cover. I used gorgeous pink lace with this card and used several elements from the kit.


Another square card for you which includes a topper of an old fashioned phone and I layered various pieces of Belle de Fleur backing papers.


I then decided to create this A5 sized card with the topper (Postcard with butterfly & Chair) as a pocket for a tag with postage marks stencilled on it. I have to say I absolutely love the butterflies that come with the kit and seem to be constantly using them.


I would definitely recommend the kit it is so versatile and makes absolutely stunning creations.
Until next time
See you Soon
Tracey
xx



5 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous Tracey!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey they are all gorgeous. You have been busy. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, Tracey, glad you have been able to get back on line, it is funny when we cannot get onto the WWW, LOL...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies. Love this kit. I have made so many different creations with it and it just shows how versatile it is. Thank you for popp over and your lovely comments. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Cards xxx

    ReplyDelete