Tuesday 3 September 2013

Meljen's Challenge Blog entry - Sketch


This weeks challenge was using a Sketch layout. I decided to turn the sketch round so i could use this brilliant image I have coloured waiting for the perfect card to use it on. 
I have coloured the lovely lady using my promarkers and in a variety of shades of pink. I wanted to create the idea of picture frame so used a sizzix die to cut the ornate frame and then embellished the frame using the sketch layout with pearl hearts, a butterfly and some paper flowers.
I hope the ladies over at Meljen designs blog it 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! What a lovely card and nice to see the rotation of the sketch, it definitely suits the image :) Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! Such a wonderful card you've made! Thanks for playing along at Meljen's Designs Challenge this week! Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Meljen's Designs Team Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute, love how you turned the sketch :) thanks fo playing the Meljen's Design challenge.

    Hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete