Sunday 17 February 2013

Papermania Creations



I have dug out my Papermania craft stash today.
First card that I made this morning I used the emerald 12"x12" paper stack to make this green gardening themed easel shaped card.

Also on the card is the papermania glitter textured papers, gardening themed topper and sentiment.
I have used a Stampin up green card layer and used Xcut dies to cut the shaped panels.

All finished with 2 different tones of ribbon, paper flowers, brads and pearl roses.






The second card that I made, used a Papermania vintage postcard die cut topper which came in a pack of 4 and also the buttons are from the massive bag of vintage themed buttons pack.
The Green leaves paper is from Stampin Up, The gold ribbon is from meiflower and the beautiful paper is script and flowers on is from Pion designs.
I have finished the card with paper flowers, leaves and brads.
The wording was stamped using individual stamps and a Woodware stamp set "Jane's Script".

Thanks for looking
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment