Thursday 28 October 2010

Here's some new Magnolia Toppers

Fairydust Tilda coloured in shades of Pink she looked so cute and I was working on Christmas toppers so i popped her onto a Christmas Magnolia scene that I had and layered with pink backing papers. To finish I used an old earring which I took the hook off and fixed with a jump ring and tied in with ribbon.

Here's Tilda holding a ladybird. I wanted to make this into a birthday topper so I used EK Success Cupcake border punch and themed the backing paper and embellishments from the colours I had used to colour Tilda in with.



I love the fairydust Tilda she is so cute I sold her on though( whoops) but stamped some images so I have to go sparingly but here's a new topper I have made. I have used glittery backing paper and my nesties to cut the circle out.

Hope you like them

Tracey
xx
















2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracey! lovely of you to come visit my blog. These 3 are gorgeous hunny. I love the fairydust tilda....mind you, we lurrve them all eh? :)
    Hugs
    Ali.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali,
    We certainly do love them in our house I have loads. Your creations are amazing and fill me with creative ideas so keep up the good work.
    love
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete