Saturday 1 May 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge Entry



Well I have been busy and got the bug for blog challenges again, here is my entry for the Fabulous Pollycraft Blog ( http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/)

The brief for this one was make your own flowers. Now I've spent all last night trying various different ways of doing this, I cut up foam, I punched, I ripped & I through a wobbly (lol) eventually I settled on these cute tiny flowers which I've layered and used gold brads to make the centre of the flowers. I used my embossing tool and my palm to get the rounded look. I've used a Pollycraft Digi Image and coloured her with promarkers.

Hopefully this will be ok for the DT's over at Pollycraft.

Tracey

xx


1 comment:

  1. I love it Tracey!!
    thrown plenty of wobblies myself...heehee!!
    Thanks for joining us at pollycraft xx

    ReplyDelete